- Health care
- Web Companies
- Customer Service
- Desktop Alert notification
- Desktop Scrolling News Ticker
- Employee Surveys
- Corporate Screen saver
- Corporate Wallpaper
Any Content Type
- Rich text format
- Flash Presentation
- Voice messages
- Active Directory Groups
- LAN or WAN
- Through firewall's,
- Desktop MAX OS X
- Mobile Devices
iOS, Android, Windows
- Email boxes
- Terminal server
DeskAlerts is a multi-purpose corporate communications solution.
DeskAlerts delivers benefits across a wide variety of uses. Unlike other desktop messaging systems, DeskAlerts offers the advantages
of completely customize sever and desktop configurations, the added functionality of instant-feedback surveys, the ability to send
multimedia alerts from any location, full Active Directory integration and multi-domain support, and centralized data storage.
All in one, easy to use, modular system that covers all of your notification system needs with a surprisingly affordable price. A DeskAlerts
System can save money and improve efficiency fro the entire organization.
DeskAlerts is the only alert system that works in technologically and geographically diverse networks. It is a completely web-based solution
that can be used to send desktop alerts and news updates to any employee within your organization, improving corporate communications and
productivity with a more efficient communications strategy than traditional email alone.
- Deliver messages that can't be ignored or missed
- Minimize calls to the help desk
- Reduce frustration and inconvenience for employees
- Get instant feedback
- Fast and easy system deployment
Reduce cost, improve efficiency, and save money in every department. DeskAlerts delivers benefits across a wide variety of uses.
Unlike other internal messaging systems, DeskAlerts offers the advantages of combustion server and desktop configurations,
the added functionality of instant-feedback surveys, the ability to send desktop alerts from any location, Active Directory and eDirectory
integration, multi-domain support, centralized data storage - all in one, easy to use.
- Improve internal communications
- Drive traffic to the intranet
- ensure employee awareness
- Reduce staff load and call volume
- Instant feedback
- Save the planet and reduce your electric bill..
set automatic alert to go out at the end of the day reminding employees to turn
off computers, lights, and other electric devices
||Level 1 Support:
- Help with simple problems or general 'how-to' questions
- 'How-to' questions relating to uninstalling /reinstalling assistance
- Usage support
- Basic troubleshooting
- functionality description and limitations
- Compatibility information
- Software updates
- E-mail support with resolution time-frame estimated within 24-hours
||Level 2 Support:
- Only provided with valid 'support block'
- Troubleshooting DeskAlerts related problems via remote desktop connection (web-sessions). A DeskAlerts professionals will access the users desktop to check settings, install any additional software if required, diagnose and resolve the problem as quickly as possible
- Research and investigation of advanced features to be developed and implemented, any customization of the existing feature on top of the standard platform, in-depth analysis of the specific Domains structure (Active Directories) or corporate network, best recommendations for an effective performance of DeskAlerts according to your specifications
Support Block includes defined number of support hours for activities including:
- Remote troubleshooting (via Web-Ex or Phone>
- Product Customization
- Product Development
- Product interface change
- Template implementation
© Resource Dynamics, Inc.