Special Notices for GO-Global for Windows
GO-Global for Windows
Are there any special notices relating to GO-Global for Windows?
- Windows 10 new Edge Browser is NOT compatible to GO-Global. Edge does not support, nor is it ever expected to support, traditional native browser add-on technologies such as ActiveX Controls and NPAPI plug-ins. GO-Global currently relies on native add-on technologies to run within browers and, therefore, GO-Global cannot be run from Microsoft Edge.
- IE 11 is a compatible browser with GO-Global for Windows version 18.104.22.16877 and newer. You must use the new HTML pages installed as part of the normal installation. If you have custom pages, you will be responsible to modify and use the new HTLM pages
- Tablets currently supported by GO-Global for Windows are iPAD and Android.
- Microsoft Surface is not currently supported and while you can launch the client browser you will have display issues. A feature request has been issued, but there is no ETA at this time for a Surface client.
- Windows 10 and Server 2016 as a HOST are not yet supported.
- The Gateway Connector (free add-on) has been discontinued in version 4.8. Active maintenance does not cover support services for The Gateway. You can purchase IT services if needed directly through GraphOn. Contact our Support Team and we will provide you with further details.
- 2008 DATACENTER O/S is not supported.
- MAC OS X El Captian requires current MAC client for compatiblity.
- OPEN SSL. There are some issues regarding OPEN SSL. HeartBleed. This should not have any effects with GO-Global which uses OpenSSL version 0.9.8.J. Open SSL is used internally and externally when connecting to a GO-Global host server.
If you need additional information on this topic, please contact our Support Team