"RESOURCE software solutions helping you find the right DYNAMICS for your business"
You can also find system requirement details in the ADMIN GUIDE.
Compare to Terminal Service & Citrix
Alternate GO-Global Support Portal
making it easier for you to find help, downloads, documentation and more through a 2nd portal source.
You can process your own License Change Request for rehost/upgrades/updates through the alternate support portal link above
Need Support? Send Email to Support.
Please include your contact information & a copy of the Support Request Wizard (\Program Files\GraphOn\GO-Global\Support\srw.exe)and full details.
Screen shots and/or video that replicates the issue would be a plus.
GO-Global Version 220.127.116.11272 released December 28, 2020
Download GO-Global Host installer 18.104.22.168272
Download ADMIN Guide
Download Release Notes 22.214.171.124272
Download Deployment Guide
iOS AppController User Guide
Andriod AppController User Guide
IMPORTANT:PLEASE download the documentation and read through before you start the installation.
Please see Chapter II - Configuration and Chapter 5 for Client Access.
Technical Notes version 6
GO-Global LAST Version 5.0 and 6.0 released
Download GO-Global Host 126.96.36.199239
Release Notes 188.8.131.52239
Download GO-Global Host 184.108.40.206613 (64-bit)installer
IT or Network services are not part of your active GO-Global maintenance contract. For network configuration, hardware, or other software installation and configuration, please contact your IT Network Administrator.
We do not provide support for your network, hardware, security, registry, 3rd party software,custom scripts, etc.. You will be required to have or have access to your own IT source if required to adjust resource to accommodate GO-Global in your environment.
There is no 100% guarantee that all applications will function through GO-Global on every operating systems .Troubleshooting for your applications may require you to provide a VM copy of your server with the applications installed
and include instructions how to use the software and steps to replicate the issue. If this is needed to troubleshoot, please check with your IT/Network Administrator and request they create a VM of your host server that includes the published applications.
Or provide a copy of the application installer along with full instructions for installation and how to use. We are not responsible for downloading and requesting software from vendors.
Maintenance and Support Service General Terms and Conditions
Annual maintenance renewals is required for ALL license files issued on the same host.
Customers are responsible to know their due date for their maintenance contracts and to submit orders with
full payment on or before due date indicated by RESOURCE DYNAMICS, INC to avoid late fees.
Purchase orders do not constitute as a renewal. We provide 4 complimentary reminders to they registered Email
you have provided. Reinstatement of maintenance fee will vary depending on the amount of time from your
expiration date and will also include 1 full year from date purchased.
As a Reseller for GO-Global Software, we have a cost associated with each license and maintenance contract.
The conditions of every maintenance contract are set and enforced by GraphOn Corporation.
- The initial term of Maintenance/Support Service Contract is one (1) year, beginning on the day of the month on which the license was coded.
The Service is optional in subsequent years, but must be purchased annually so long as the Service is desired. Annual fees for the Service are due prior to the beginning of each annual period and must be purchased for all host licenses.
It is not possible to purchase Service for less than the total number of licenses.
- Only customers with a current, fully paid Service subscription will be entitled to receive the benefits outlined herein. Customers not electing to purchase Service after the first year will not be eligible to receive technical support or any maintenance service beyond this period.
- The annual Service subscription is non-transferable. Resale of any GraphOn software is not allowed and will void any Service subscription in effect.
- Customers must renew the annual Service subscription on or before the Anniversary Date to avoid any late fees. Customers are responsible for knowing the Anniversary Dates of their licenses.
- All customers must request a Service quote, if one has not already been provided from the vendor through which they purchased their GraphOn Software.
- Once the Anniversary Date has passed, customers will be charged an additional late fee to reinstate Service.
- Once the Service payment has been received (including the late fees and the next year Service fee), the Anniversary Date will be set as a year from the payment date.
Grounds for Termination of Service without refund:
- If modifications are made to the Software and/or database that compromise our ability to support it.
- If tools, commands or other methods of program configuration are used that are not specifically provided by GraphOn Corporation or Resource Dynamics.
- At our discretion, if a customer or a customer's representative acts in an abusive or otherwise inappropriate manner.
- If a customer's technical environment is considered un supportive.
© Resource Dynamics, Inc.